Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm Warm!!!

Last night was the best night's sleep that I've had in a long time--our furnace was up and running again!! We just noticed the other day that the furnace had been down. Before that, I had just assumed that the man who pays the heating bill kept turning down the thermostat whenever I had turned it up. I never spent enough time in the basement to realize that the heater never worked. But now that it works, it's made a world of a difference in my sleep. I didn't wake up once during the night! My blankets didn't freeze me every time I moved. I could actually crawl out of bed this morning without too much trauma. If only I'd actually gotten more than 6 hours of sleep last night. But then, that would have meant I would have had to come home earlier, and I was having way too much fun to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to know what you were doing that was so much fun!