Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Morning, Sun


I am by no means a morning person, but I love sunrises. It's the only thing that makes mornings worthwhile.

My desk is in the southeast corner of the office, so I get to see the sun rise every morning, unless it's snowing. Most people close the blinds so that the sun doesn't bug them, but the blinds are only slightly closed at the window closest to my desk. I think it's nice to have the filtered sunlight in my eyes. The blinds block out just enough of the light to make the sun not too bright. Since everyone is still waking up, the office is always very quiet. The sunlight warms me up and helps me relax my muscles. I forget momentarily about my stress. It's generally the one time of the day that I feel completely at peace.

Here's to the sun!

3 comments:

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

Sorry , I misspelled something the first time... I agree with you on sun rises ! They are so beautiful! I love to view them while listening to the lively chirping songs of the birds. It really makes my day!

David said...

Hear hear!