Monday, April 6, 2009

Moving Up in the World

Friday night my improv group (And...Go!) performed at the theater in Pleasant Grove. It turned out to be such a big success, that the manager offered to have us return on a monthly basis. We'll get a cut of the profits and they'll do our marketing for us. She said of all the comedy groups she's seen perform there, we're the funniest, have the highest energy, and are well organized. I haven't heard if the group has accepted the offer, but I'm pretty sure we will. I never expected the group to make it this far, so it's awesome that we're here!

I know several of you haven't seen us perform yet. I don't know if it's because you have low expectations of the show or if you just haven't been able to coordinate your schedules to see us perform. But apparently we're getting funnier and funnier with each performance. So for those of you who haven't seen my group perform yet, it's only a matter of time before you'll lose your chances to see us perform for free. I'm not sure when our next show is going to be, but keep checking the side of my blog for upcoming performances. Or you can also check out the And...Go! blog at andgoimprov.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Chism said...

Awesome and Congrats! I will be looking for your next show.

Shayla said...

Jon. I was going to write you on facebook and then I remembered, OH, YOU DON'T HAVE IT. So I just wanted to say....I'm so...glad? you got a kick out of the most awkward half hour of my life. Don't judge. :) Looking forward? to lesson numero dos. ;)