Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day


So I failed to mention this morning that it's Earth Day! It's been a great Earth Day, too. Boondocks was awesome--I think we should do that every week. I got home early and enjoyed the beautiful weather in the backyard. And tonight I had a very successful improv show. It was a new breakthrough for me on the comedy thing. I was especially funny in areas I haven't been funny at in the past, so I hope it means I'm getting better (and that it wasn't just luck).

So as part of Earth Day celebration, my office is collecting "E-waste" to be recycled or disposed of properly. This includes any old computer parts, phones, or other electronic devices that are broken, obsolete, or otherwise unused. We'll be collecting items for donation over the next 2 weeks so that we can get them disposed of properly. If any of you happen to have anything you want to donate, great! Just let me know. Happy Earth Day!

2 comments:

David said...

Let me tell my parents. I'm sure we've got some pinwheel printers and old computer towers, etc., we can donate.

Chism said...

.. Your company cares about the earth? That is too cool! I might have some things for you!