Friday, August 27, 2010

It's a Poll!

So I've decided that I don't blog often enough because I can't think of things to say, am waiting to upload pictures, or just sometimes don't care. I know the disappointment that comes when you go to someone's blog and nothing has been updated. So I think it may be time to start a blog series or two. I've seen some pretty fun blog series other people have done. And I think if I had a repeating subject, it would make it easier to update the blog once in a while when I otherwise wouldn't be posting anything.

And since you are my loyal readers, I figure there might be something you are more interested in reading on my blog. So what kind of blog series should I start? I may start a couple, depending on if I really want to write a series on any particular subject. But please give me your input. Vote on the poll to the side----> and feel free to add comments if there's anything else you'd like to suggest.

Okay, several of these ideas are stolen from other blogs. So what?

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Golly, Jon....I think the best blogs are ones where you do short entries on the things that amuse you on a daily basis. A re-cap of a weekly event or song or whatever is great if that will get you blogging regularly, but I think the thing that gives a blog a unique charm is the individual behind it. What random event makes you smile each day? Every time I get a blog idea, I login and type a quick summary and just save it instead of publish. That helps a LOT:-)

Jon said...

Thanks for the comment, Larissa. I'm still planning on writing random thoughts, etc. on my blog. It will be as much my blog as ever. I'm just interested to see what my blog readers are interested in reading more about.

Unknown said...

Childhood stories.
Dating Stories & Tips.
How to Travel advice.