Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Amazing Weekend

I don't know what else there is to say about it.  I had somewhat close encounters with half of the 12, other general authorities, the guest artists, and other random half-celebrities.  I wasn't a big fan of rehearsals this year - most of them left me feeling annoyed at all sorts of little things.  But once we started performances, all that left.  It was so much fun to perform in front of such a huge crowd!  And I have to say, I was quite amazed at the response we got for the trick step I was in.  I'm pretty sure that most of the audience didn't understand that the 3 solos before us required much more talent than our little move, because ours was the only one that got applause during the middle of the song.  No complaints - it got us a nice photo in the newspaper.



Best part of the weekend was the part where a bunch of us checked into some hotel rooms and stayed downtown all weekend!  Nothing but good times.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The show was great, the dance moves were totally fun!

The balloon lady... so many comments and questions Jon.