Thursday, October 22, 2009

No time to lose

Okay, I have to be careful about the way that I word this so that I don't get in trouble. Please do the same.

I'm rehearsing for a new Christmas production. This one is a very high-profile production, which is why I could get in trouble if I post the name of it anywhere. But I want you all to come, and you have to register for your tickets NOW in order to get them. If you don't register by Monday night, you won't get any tickets to the show. Go to this website to register for tickets (and to find out what this is about if you haven't already figured it out).

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Check. Just registered. :)

j said...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Larissa said...

Why would you get in trouble for mentioning you are part of the production and sharing the name? Everyone knows it and everyone knows people who are a part of it...I don't get it. Needless to say, I registered...several times....

Shayla said...

done and done. But I dont know why you'd get in trouble either?? help?

Jon said...

It has more to do with the possibility of it showing up in a search engine than anything else. At least, that's what they said (although the person telling me this didn't seem like she knew exactly why, either).

Larissa said...

What is the problem with it being in a search engine? I still don't get it - are we not allowed to know who is involved in this? We are obviously allowed to know it is happening.

Jon said...

I honestly don't have a clue. I never heard the actual explanation. I just know that last year people got in trouble with the church's legal department because they posted it. The only thing I can think is that we're not allowed to advertise. But again, I really have no clue.