Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Not Dead

Okay, okay. I know I've been a bad blogger lately. I'm not dead, and I haven't given up on my blog either. I've been wanting to post my Philippines Part 3 entry for a while, but haven't uploaded the pictures yet--and that requires spending a few minutes at home (something I haven't done in weeks, it seems).

I just finished spending a week as an EFY counselor. It was amazing! It's incredibly rewarding to see someone's testimony grow in the week that you are their mentor. It was fortunate that I did EFY last week, too. It kept me out of the house while Richard was home with the swine flu. At least, if it was the swine flu, I'm glad I wasn't around.

More to come, I promise (even if I have to upload my pictures after my Alaskan cruise).

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Whatever, you're dead, I know it....