Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Okay, I give in. I decided that in 2009 I needed to either start a blog or a Facebook account. The blog won.

You might be wondering why I chose the name for my blog. I'm sorry to say, there are no funny stories behind it. Here's my reasoning for naming it the way I did:
I'm probably going to use this blog to brag about how awesome my life is. Most of the awesomeness in my life is because of different things that I've decided on a whim to get myself involved with. Therefore, I decided to name it something having to do with "opportunity knocks." Since all the obvious names were already taken, I had to get creative. This made me laugh when I thought of it, so I decided to go with it. That's all.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I just realized I'm your only commenter, so I had to make sure I have commented on every posting - go me!